Silk Pillow Cases
Attributes of silk pillowcases, silk sheets and silk duvet covers:
• All our bedding items are Light Ivory in colour. This is actually Mulberry silk’s natural colour: That means there is no dye that might fade or run in the wash.
• Our silk pillowcases feel irresistibly soft and luxurious to the touch. Both the Jacquard and Sand-washed Habotai pillowcases are so soft to your skin and hair that they are reputed to hold back the aging of your skin and keeps your hair sleek and shiny.
• The Chinese, who have used silk bedding for centuries, swear by the ability of silk pillowcases and other silk bedding products to soothe aches and pains.
• The hypoallergenic properties of silk are (rather obviously) particularly appropriate for pillowcases
• Washing hint: The pillowcase/s can be washed at 30ºC. Use a washing soap recommended for silk and wool. Spin gently and hang-dry. They then scarcely need steam ironing on the ‘silk’ setting. The sheets can be dry cleaned, but 30°C washing is preferred.
Compliment your Silk pillowcases with:
• Silk Habotai and Jacquard topped Duvet Covers
• Silk Habotai sheets: Flat and Fitted.
• To select further silk products to purchase, such as Silk Sheets or silk shirts, simply choose the product from our menu and add it to your shopping basket.