Attributes of silk sheets, silk duvet covers and silk pillowcases:
• All Silkwood Silk’s sheets are made of the Habotai weave which is then sand-washed to give an irresistibly soft and luxurious feel, which helps to keep hair full of shine and vitality.
• Complimenting silk sheets with silk pillowcases is a proven way of increasing comfort during the night, helping you get a much better nights rest.
• The Chinese have used silk duvets and silk sheets for years, because of silk’s ability to sooth aches and pains.
• If you have difficulties turning over in bed, then our Habotai Silk sheets will be an excellent aid to help make this easier for you.
• Our bedding range also includes:
Silk Habotai and Jacquard topped Duvet Covers
Silk Habotai and Jacquard topped Oxford Pillowcases.
The sheets can be washed at 30ºC. Use a washing soap recommended for silk and wool. Spin gently and hang-dry. They then scarcely need ironing. The sheets can be dry cleaned, but 30ºC washing is preferred.