Attributes of silk pillowcases, silk sheets and silk duvet covers:
• All our bedding items are Light Ivory in colour. This is actually Mulberry silk’s natural colour: That means there is no dye that might fade or run in the wash.
• Our silk pillowcases feel irresistibly soft and luxurious to the touch. Both the Jacquard and Sand-washed Habotai pillowcases are so soft to your skin and hair that they are reputed to hold back the aging of your skin and keeps your hair sleek and shiny.
• The Chinese, who have used silk bedding for centuries, swear by the ability of silk pillowcases and other silk bedding products to soothe aches and pains.
• The hypoallergenic properties of silk are (rather obviously) particularly appropriate for pillowcases
• Washing hint: The pillowcase/s can be washed at 30ºC. Use a washing soap recommended for silk and wool. Spin gently and hang-dry. They then scarcely need steam ironing on the ‘silk’ setting. The sheets can be dry cleaned, but 30°C washing is preferred.
Compliment your Silk pillowcases with:
• Silk Habotai and Jacquard topped Duvet Covers
• Silk Habotai sheets: Flat and Fitted.
• To select further silk products to purchase, such as Silk Sheets or silk shirts, simply choose the product from our menu and add it to your shopping basket.
There are many legends on how silk was first discovered some more believable...